Facebook

Sunday, July 10, 2011

LIGHT BULB MOMENT

I never realised it, but I seem to have a thing for lights. Especially unconventional ones, they just add so much personality and character to a room.
Below are a few Before and Afters we have done.

We found this one in the back room of a little shop in Woodstock, Cape Town. It was in such a bad state, but I fell in love and just had to bring it home.

Dusty , Rusty and just plain gross would best describe these 3. But look at them now they sure are in the spotlight. Each one was loaded into a apple box and put on the plane, needless to say we were not popular that day. LOL! I was not leaving them behind, so too bad.

So do you have a thing for a certain decor item??

1 comment:

Jess said...

One of my favorite decor items is old window frames. the only place i've seen them hung on a wall is at my college church!